JOIN OUR TEAM
We are not just a delivery company. We are a precision courier, logistics and delivery company. We compress time: Our customers use us because of our amazing reliability. Our goal: The right package, delivered to the right place, at the right time.
Our philosophy is that our customers determine what they need and we deliver to their exact specifications. Communication is the key to superior customer service. We stay in constant communication to be sure our customers know exactly what is happening to their package and we know exactly what they want us to do.
Independant Contractor Driver Arizona, Washington, Oregon End Date: Open
First Delivery Service is a 24 hour courier service that is currently seeking IC drivers to service on-demand deliveries. We service the entire state of Arizona, Washington, Oregon and even have drives into all 48 contiguous states and Canada. Most packages will be coming from our client’s facility near local metropolitan airport. The deliveries run 7 days a week 24 hours a day (6-8 hour shifts available). THIS IS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR DRIVING POSITION. IC’S MAKE ALL DELIVERIES IN THEIR OWN CAR. A COMPANY VEHICLE IS NOT PROVIDED.
- Ensure timely delivery of all packages. Follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods – this is the responsibility of the driver.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions from dispatchers in order to get packages to the correct location, at the correct time.
- Provide clear and timely communication with the dispatcher.
- Receive and understand communication from dispatcher.
- Drivers must have access to a smart phone, it will be required to use an online application for each delivery.
- Must possess valid state driver’s license required by law to operate applicable vehicles and transport applicable deliverables.
- Minimum age: 21
- No DUI/DWI within five previous years
- No major preventable collisions within three previous years
- Maximum of two non-serious moving violation convictions or preventable minor collisions or any combinations thereof in a commercial or personal vehicle within previous three years
- No driver’s license suspensions within previous three years relative to a moving violation in a commercial or personal vehicle
- Pass IC background verification
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs on a repetitive basis
- Have a reliable vehicle (compact/mid-size), year 2000 or greater; and/or 16ft-24ft truck
- Provide proof of valid insurance
Fill Out The Application
To apply as an independent contractor driver, click the button
Dispatch Arizona, Washington, Oregon End Date: Open
First Delivery is an on demand courier company specializing in the logistics industry. Currently we are seeking a driven, intelligent and resilient dispatcher with a high degree of intellectual curiosity and a track record of results.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
First Delivery focuses on people and continual growth both personally and professionally. People are #1. Our experienced team provides a great workplace environment where we are rewarded for challenging the status quo. We are the best company to work for in this industry (voted by our employees). No matter what title you hold, you are valued and treated with equal respect.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience at responding to complex and stressful situations and resolving issues positively
- High degree of ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Experience in using technology; multiple phone and computer systems
- Able to follow standard operating procedures precisely and consistently; very detail oriented
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to sort, prioritize, retain and analyze information
- Ability to document relevant information correctly and completely
- Ability to quickly and accurately read and understand maps
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, use judgment and remain calm
- Ability to sit for a full 8hr shift and use multiple computer systems and type (data entry) accurately
First Delivery is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Job Type Part-Time – Friday, Saturday, Sunday 2pm-10pm.
Fill Out The Application
To apply as an employee, click the button